The Garden Prong is a tool with a unique design which lends itself to actually weeding around the base of plants and shrubs without damaging the plant / shrub itself.
It is used to remove weeds & it is also used to aerate the soil in and around plants and vegetation.
The tool that has two flat slightly curved pointed polished stainless steel prongs. It is supplied with an Ash wooden handle and it is available in various lengths to enable ease of use in varying garden environments & requirements.
The Why and the How:
- British designed
- Sturdy robust design
- Extremely light weight
- Quality product & materials:
Corrosion resistant polished stainless steel head & an Ash wooden handle
- Available to use in three easy to use sizes:
Easier on the wrist – “Short” by the design of the tools working surface area, less effort required
Easier on the back – “Medium” for Patio pots and raised beds, bending reduced
Easier on the back – “Long” for garden beds and vegetable plots, bending reduced
- Quick, simple & easy to use by people of mixed abilities and experience
- Comfortable to use – left or right handed
- Allows the user to extract weeds around plants / shrubs without damaging the plant itself
- Safer to use
Allows stones and small rocks to fall through the prongs, making weeding easier, safer and ensuring space between the prongs does not get blocked or obstructed.
- A family of tools suitably sized to enable any
garden area to be worked:
- Aerates the soil
- Removes weeds complete with root ball
- Tool is easy to clean & maintain
- Very cost effective garden implement
- No costly attachments required
- Environmentally friendly – fully recyclable materials
- Gardening is a very healthy activity
- Great cross generation product (makes an ideal gift)
The Garden Prong can help Cultivate your Garden and help to provide a sense of achievement and well-being.
Three variants have been designed for specific uses :-
- “Short” Garden Prong – for flower beds, pots and raised beds.
- “Medium” Garden Prong – for flower beds, patio pots and raised beds
- “Long” Garden Prong – for flower beds and vegetable patches
The tool has been developed for several applications:-
- Weeding around flower beds
- Maintaining vegetable patches, patio pots
- Maintaining raised beds
The tool is very light weight, sturdy and easy to use for people of all ages and abilities.
A Fresh Approach to Garden Care,
Always Leads to Revolutionary Ideas.